Source: ‘As boys, we are told to be brave’: men on masculinity and mental health | Opinion | The Guardian
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
- Change takes hard work & practice. It is always a process.
- The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.
- Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.
- And If Your Strife Strikes At Your Sleep Remember Spring Swaps Snow For Leaves.